Re: [IP] Problems with 508

Hubby here:
That is some scarry stuff.  And to think that my wife just cancelled her
order for a new 508!  All of the news that I have been hearing about the
508 and the news that she brought home tonight (sorry, can't post what
happen), well, lets just say that I'm pretty happy with her cancelling her
order and sticking with her current pump.