[IP] Steven and other "young pumpers"

   First of all, I LOVE the young pumpers on this list!  Steven, Gianna,
Lilly (by proxy), Geneva!  I revel in your posts!!  I wish there had been
such a list when I was diagnosed - or even the Internet!!! - Am I old or
what!  i cherish your posts and I enjoy them!!!  I hope all of you - and
MORE of you young pumpers will participate!  For one thing, it gives me hope
for the future!  Go for it!  If you're  diabetic, you need to be strong (in
my humble opinion).  So - don't let anybody distract you, or dissuade you!
Speak your opinions - you may be right, or you may be wrong - just like us
adults - but your participation in this list is important!