Re: [IP] Recycling supplies-David

In a message dated 11/12/99 9:48:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< last for the 3 years I expected to be there.  I was there for 4 years, and
 used each insulin syringe for several days.  But - remember, I am from the
 "old" school which learned to sterilize them each and every day by boiling
 them - and the stainless steel needles - each time I used them.  Every
 night, I remember hearing the comforting sound of the glass syringe and the
 stainless steel needle rattling around in my little saucepan each evening
 while they boiled >>
Do you remember the stone to sharpen the hook out of the ss needles?