Re: [IP] Thank you

DUTTON wrote:
> I wanted to take a short minute and thank Sam and the other administrators
> of this list for the care they took last night concerning our "unfortunate
> outburst."

I, too, would like to thank everyone on this list for your support.
We've received many emails today from people supporting Steve's letter.
I certainly had no idea whatsoever that my personal pride in my son's
letter would cause such an uproar.

Go figure.  Keep on pumping and caring about each other.

Sharon, mom of Steven, 13
the infamous letter writer, insulin pumper, kid with diabetes