[IP] immune responses vs. autoimmune reaction.

Dear Wayne,

I stand corrected...  you're absolutely right that I mixed the two terms.  I
wondered if I should be replying to that so early in the morning.  :o)
Thanks for clarifying that, without yelling at me.  At least we agree that
there exist some relationships between some diabetics and asthma. Thanks for
the clarification of use of the two terms.

Sorry to hear about your roomate's demise at such a young age.  There are so
many improvements in the treatment of asthma, now.  These advances rival the
advances in treatment of diabetes.  With the pump and Humalog, we can reduce
the extremes in our BGL swings, just as new techniques and medications can
reduce the severity of asthma attacks. Oh for a cure!