Re: [IP] Humalog and heat?

Yes, I live in Phoenix too and have worked outside in the heat of summer for
long hours.  I use Velosulin, not Humalog, in my pump.  In July-Aug with
temps at 110+ I have to change it out every day.  It's not the site, its the
insulin, because if I'm indoors or in winter I fill and change site about
every 4 days with no probs.  Another good option if you have to be outside is
a fanny pack with blue ice in it to put your pump in while wearing. A little
cumbersome, but works too.

In Ahwautkee