Re: [IP] Problems with 508

Wowzer!!!  I have to say... I'm doing great with my 508 pump and so are the
4 other people I know that have them.  That sounds really weird... all those
problems you're having!!!

Have read alot of people knocking the 508, but, have to say... it's worked
great for me... other than the daylight savings time, which they sent me a
free packet of batteries and will let us know exactly what to do for when it
occurs next spring.

Hope your luck gets better :-)