[IP] frozen shoulder and Dr. Bernstein

In the current Diabetes Interview, Richard K. Bernstein says of frozen
shoulders "Treatment is deep massage of the affected trigger points and
tendons.  This should be performed once every other week for perhaps 15
sessions.     All of the above treatments    <maybe he was also referring to
the previous doctor's answer>   absolutely work if properly performed with
the right equipment."  Has anyone had this "absolutely" successful treatment?
 It sounds a lot more pleasant than physical therapy to me. (or am I missing
something?)

It always amazes me that someone who has been diabetic as long as Bernstein
has, can be so absolutely sure of so many things.

Linda Zottoli