[IP] I just got MasterCook Deluxe 5.0

I just got MasterCook and installed it this afternoon.  I couldn't wait so I
put in a couple recipes, and clicked an icon and voila! the nutrition
breakdown of the recipe.  I had already figured one recipe using a
calculator and Bowes & Churches and we came out pretty much the same.  The
MasterCook program rounded off the carbohydrate amounts, which I imagine
most information is in whole numbers not tenths.  Anyhow, I'm pleased with
it, now, I just gotta get all my recipes into the program!  Gonna spend a
lot of time typing on those cold, winter days ahead!  *grin*

T1 for 37 years, hoping to be pumping soon...