[IP] Gesh! ........Hi Jamie!

Hi Everyone,
     I have been sitting back and watching people talk back and forth for many months now. I have learned a lot and also been shocked a few times. I have many complications, well it feels like many, but it took me 15 years to finally find the right Doctor. Which I am so excited about.
    I should be getting a MM508 next month and I am so excited. Last month I did a trial run with it, but inside of it I had saline. Bummer, I didn't want to let it go, but I guess patience is not one of my strong points.
    I just wanted to say that I appreciate all the threads that go by, I just wish all of us would realize that we are ALL different and we should join together because we do share a common ailment, but one we can still enjoy life to the fullest with.
    OH YEAH!! Did anyone watch the TV program ER last night? I was sooo mad at it.
    I was diagnosed with Type 1 in 1984 when I was 11. Well, up to that point I was NEVER a sweets person. I was NOT overweight by any means and I was a carrot and celery lover. So when I was diagnosed, family and friends of the family accused my Mom of letting me eat too much sugar and if I hadn't eaten so much sugar we wouldn't have gotten this horrible diagnosis. My Mom was yelled at and a whole lot of other crap! Did any of you have this experience? Well, after watching ER last night I realized why this stuff happens, gesh!
Take Care,
P.S. I feel people like Kim lead a sad and lonely life. I am just glad I can appreciate anyone, even people who are healthy, they have issues too, we are not the only ones who have it hard. If you feel your life is worse off then anyone else's, then you better look at your life, instead of knocking others, right? *Smiles*