[IP] Marley - the 19month old pumper!

Just thought I would let you all know that Marley is
doing great!!  She is 19 months old and just started
the pump on Tuesday.  Her numbers have never been
better.  She is now enjoying orange juice, which she
has never had up until this week.  We had a very rough
start, first night was awful.  But we made it through
that and she is just loving all the food she is trying
too!!  I love the fact that she can eat lunch anytime
she wants, and I don't have to worry about her
schedule.  No more rushing around at 11:45 to beat the
NPH peek at 12:00!!  Kelly (marley's proud mom)

Do You Yahoo!?