Re: [IP] What's happaned to this list !!! Rated xxx

At 11:47 AM 11/12/1999  dubjut wrote:
 >Would some administrator E-mail me personaly and tell me what started this
 >hole mess with the filthy language,  This site has really changed alot in
 >the past month, These posts were discusting, THE ADMINISTRATORS HAVE TO
 >WORK HARDER TO TRY AND PREVENT THIS VULGER LANGUAGE, And I thought the
 >posts were filterd in the first place!!!!!!!!!   Signed a member just about
 >ready to quit the list!!!!!!!!!  CJ  JUTRAS   LEWISTON,MAINE

No posts are filtered and we cannot pre-censor any mail. So, although there
is nothing that we can do to prevent abuses like this, we can do something
about the person who does it. Since that has already been taken care of, I
think this issue should be closed for now.

Please take a look at our guidelines for posting at:
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/netiquette.shtml

Sam