Re: [IP] What's happaned to this list !!! Rated xxx

Would some administrator E-mail me personaly and tell me what started this
hole mess with the filthy language,  This site has really changed alot in
the past month, These posts were discusting, THE ADMINISTRATORS HAVE TO
WORK HARDER TO TRY AND PREVENT THIS VULGER LANGUAGE, And I thought the
posts were filterd in the first place!!!!!!!!!   Signed a member just about
ready to quit the list!!!!!!!!!  CJ  JUTRAS   LEWISTON,MAINE