[IP] pump approval

I'm so excited to get the pump however, i am so not excited to have it
sitting in my doctors office.  i asked if there were any papers i could
sign that would take away any liability they had, so if i did hook myself
up (which i would not) then they wouldn't be liable, but they refused. i
guess recently they had someone hook themself up and they ended up in the
hospital. so, their stupidity makes me have to wait. oh well... i guess i
should just be happy i have one in the first place. now to just find a name
for it...