[IP] Rude Message

As many of you noticed, there was an uncalled for outburst by one of our
members last night. As soon as we saw this post, we immediately removed
this person from our list. If you have any concerns, please look at
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/netiquette.shtml for a basic list of our
policies, or write to me directly.

It was an unfortunate incident, which in a group as large as this one,
sometimes happens. Let's just try to forget what happened and move on with
our normal business. Thank you for your understanding.

(One of the Admins)