[IP] Re:Humalog and heat? Reusing Cartridges

Are those of you that are reusing the cartridge, syringe, reservoir cleaning
them before you re use them?

I was reusing mine but was having problems and it was a pain to get the
cartridge filled back up so I gave up.  I just recently went to some training
and learned that the reason for some of my problems could be because the reason
we shouldn't re-use them is because they have a lubricant in the cartridge
itself that keeps the plunger moving up the cartridge smoothly. If we re-use
them this lubricant will deplete and the plunger could eventually get stuck.