Re: [IP] exercise....

> jessica,
> just like any other exercise situation...I would disconnect while dancing
> and test every half hour to see how things are going.
> I would eat and bolus for dinner normally.
> as long as you are testing often...you should be able to keep on top of
> things.  if you have eaten dinner,  your levels will be in the low 200's
> maybe high 100's at the beginning of dancing.  by disconnecting...you might
> just be fine.

i am concerned about disconnecting... my experience so far has been that
even for those interesting extracurricular activities that make me low
(the whole sex with pump variety)  if i disconnect i end up in the high
200-300's two hours later....  (which i do not* like) should i still try
this method?  maybe i will...  i dunno....

Jessica Elena Marder