Re: [IP] exercise....

just like any other exercise situation...I would disconnect while dancing
and test every half hour to see how things are going.
I would eat and bolus for dinner normally.
as long as you are testing often...you should be able to keep on top of
things.  if you have eaten dinner,  your levels will be in the low 200's
maybe high 100's at the beginning of dancing.  by disconnecting...you might
just be fine.

I would think that this is similar to any other sport...

mom to a swimmer on pump, who disconnects for entire time she is swimming.