Re: [IP] Dreading Quarterly Endo Visit

In a message dated 11/11/99 7:46:16 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< So, will my endo let me have it tomorrow?  >>

I think insulin pumps, glucose monitors, calculations of carbohydrates,
exercise, and logs are all tools for managing your diabetes.  You use them in
the way they are useful and help you.  May I suggest your endo is also such a
tool?  Use him/her to help you--you are not there and paying to meet his/her
needs.  And he/she doesn't have to be looking at it that way, as long as you
are -- but it is a lot easier if they are.

Linda Zottoli