[IP] Humalog and heat

My sense is that heat does effect humalog, however not in a uniform or
trackable way.  At least I have been unable to figure out a pattern yet.  I
notice it most after spending several hours on a hot day (90+) in the sun
on a golf course.   Sometimes it seems to lose effectiveness at the time,
sometimes a day or two later, sometimes not at all.  I have learned simply
to be aware of potential problems and if my BG readings start acting
erratically (going up) I will reload.