Re: [IP] Banting & Best/Pump Name

Great names. I like those. Did you stumble across the book "The Discovery of
Insulin?" I don't have the author's name, but can get it for you. It is a
terrific book!

One of the greatest personal stories in it focuses on Elizabeth Hughes, who
was about 9 or so at the time that insulin was first available, even in
minute quantities. When the author went to write the book, he called her
family to inquire about her life, and he assumed, her death. Elizabeth
herself answered the phone, at age 65, with no complications, although she
did die of a heart attack.