[IP] Shocked

I am so shocked at that "kiss my diabetic ***" mail.  I just can't believe
someone who has diabetes can be so cruel. I find this list a privilege and
unique way to get the support I need and my questions answered, plus a way
for me to do the same for others.  How could someone abuse that?

Everybody has opinions, but this post was unreal..

What do the IP administrators do in these situations?  Can this person be
banned from the list?