Re: [IP] pump approval

Erinn C Foley wrote:

> unfortunately, they are sending it to my doctors, not to me

The supply place I got my pump schedules pump pick up with training on
the mecanics of the pump 1 or 2 days before pump start.  The Nurse
Practitioner at my endo's office tells patients to watch the videos and
practice thinks setting basals, programming and cancelling a bolus, and
setting temp basals before they come for pump start.