[IP] Diabetes awareness month

Dear Sharon, I'd like to start off by saying I am sorry that your pride of
your sons attempt to educate others about IDDM was so insensitively attacked!
I was very touched,(after completely and correctly) reading your post, and
your sons letter. I have had IDDM since I was 13 and my oldest son has had
IDDM since he was 15, so I know all too well what families like mine and
yours, endure daily! It is a shame that we are trying to educate people about
this disease, all types, and then on top of it we have to deal with bickering
over which type is worse and other nonsense of this sort! Well I hope your
sons letter made a huge impact just the same! And I hope one day soon they
find a cure for all types of DIABETES!! Regards, Denise