RE: [IP] Humalog and heat?

This is interesting.  I was NEVER told NOT to reuse a syringe until
they came out with the disposable ones.  So is it really a medical
necessity or just another marketing ploy?      I reuse my glass
resevoirs. Pumping Humalog for 14 months and just started on my
second box of 25.   (avg. 2.4 weeks a resevoir, and its 81 deg. in
Dallas today, no problem)

George Lovelace