[IP] IMPORTANT reminder

The holiday season is almost upon us... in the spirit of giving, please do
not forget Insulin Pumpers.  We all know how valuable this site is for
information, support, and friendship.  It will cease to exist if Insulin
Pumpers cannot raise the remaining ~$14,000 towards their goal.  In the past
these expenses have been covered out of pocket by Michael.  With the obvious
explosive growth of this site, this cannot continue!

For new list members, Insulin Pumpers is a non-profit organization and all
gifts are tax deductable.  Small amounts do add up... please send whatever
you can, whether it is $5 or $100.

For those of you who keep "forgetting" - please just take a moment (hey, you
are already online, it's only a few clicks away) and make a donation (Credit
cards accepted).

Let's try to get this money in by 1/1/00!!!  Then we can start the year
anew, without any concerns of making ends meet.

A poor graduate student who asked her parents to donate FOR her,
Susan :)