Re: [IP] Dreading Quarterly Endo Visit

>So, will my endo let me have it tomorrow?

I'd say you're looking through the wrong end of the telescope. Your endo
works for *you*, not the other way around. What you should expect is
his/her help in achieving your goals. Period. That does not mean s/he has
the right to berate you. It does mean you need to be willing to be honest
and accept thoughtfully what you're told.  Otherwise, what's the point in

I know that's all easy to say. And sure, I've dreaded a trip to the dentist
and doctor once or twice in my life. But attitude is kinda like BG -- I
think it's helpful to have a goal...1:-{)>

Jeffrey Weiss
email @ redacted
Dallas, TX