[IP] tender sites

Only on pump for 1 week but I notice that after 2 days the site becomes very
tender, so now i am changing it every 2 days, does anyone else have to change
after 2 days? Does anyone use the micros? I am using them but today I ran in
the hi 200's all day even after bolusing so I only ate 14g CHO in the am
until dinner at 8 pm. My CDE said maybe the cannula is too short and it's not
absorbing as well. But yesterday my bgs were in my range??? Does that sound
right?? Leesa