Re: [IP] Re: Reusing Lancets

>At my endo appt today, I asked about reusing lancets (I've done this for
>probably 5-6 years with no problems) and was told not EVER to do it.

sigh. I use the Softclix. I change the lancet every few weeks or so. Been
doing it that way for, um, several years. YMMV and all that. Are you prone
to infection? Is there any evidence you've harmed your fingers? I'm sure
your endo gave you the most conservative, safest answer. But golly, I'd
make up my own mind, t'were I you.

Jeffrey Weiss
email @ redacted
Dallas, TX