Re: [IP] A day without life support

In a message dated 11/11/99 9:56:48 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< > For the first time in years, I left home for work today, absent-mindedly
 > without my purse -- and thus without my meter.

Oh, no not weird at all (or maybe I am too).  The words PANIC ATTACK come to
mind.  My problem is usually in not replenishing the strips.  I've found that
buying a 25 strip vial is worth the piece of mind even if the ins co won't