[IP] Colorful Nail Polish

I saw a girl that had painted glittery nail polish on her pump - and test
crazy idea or neat idea - just wondering what nail polish would do to a meter
or pump
but i like it - that meter needs to glow in the dark sometimes for me when i
do late night checks or it is in bottom of carry all bag
plus - it would take the medical look away - and make it more personal -
i guess this may be a girl thing - to color coordinate meters/pumps
mom to Kevin (Kap) pumping by Christmas