[IP] Re:corrections (but I'd really call them adjustments)

Rule breaker that I am, I correct "when I feel like it".  That is, when my intuition tells me it's the right thing to do.  My intuition is fact based, but doesn't follow any strict rule.  I always "correct" when I'm over 200, but that correction could include reduced food, increased basal, bolus, exercise, more frequent testing until
I see where I'm headed, etc.  Before bed, I like to be over 100, no matter what.  If I'm 150 before bed, I just get on in.

How's that for beating around the bush?  I'm sure you will hear from others who say, "I correct for anything over 150.  Period."  Such is life--whatever works and feels comfortable is good enough for me.

who is undoubtedly above 150 since I just ate some chocolate covered ginger (wowsa!) w/o bolusing.  will get up and test here in a few minutes, though. . .