[IP] Day without Support

Hi Susan!  I was thinking how great it was that your day without support was
the FIRST time in your life. I've left my meter too many times in the past -
well I don't even recall how many years I've had one now, and now, despite
having one in my gym bag, and another in my purse, and another... well,
would you believe they were in my suitcase while I was flying from Boston to
Arkansas, with the other one on my friend's kitchen counter in New
Hampshire.  I kept telling myself, I'm okay, I can do this- and of course I
could.  I think it's easy to forget how we used to struggle along with
Testape and glass syringes- not to mention what those poor Russian kids -
and all those other diabetics -millions, I'm sure!!- are doing to get by.
Technology is a wonderful thing and has made great differences in my life,
but I do think sometimes we lose sight of our best technology - our own
bodies and brains.   Hope you don't have to go through that again anytime
soon.  thanks for sharing.