[IP] When To Test

I test on the average 6 times per day. Usually, upon
waking and again 2-3 hours later, before meals (If I
don't eat then at least every 4hours), 2 hours after
meals, bedtime. Several times this week, I have tested
around 11:00 a.m. and then eaten lunch at noon to
1:00p.m. without testing. But this has been followed
by a 2 hour post meal test.

Is this bad habit? Is anyone else doing this? My
control doesn't seem to be suffering and the results
of the other tests indicate I am on the right track
most of the day. Opinions please?

Andrea Seitz

Do You Yahoo!?