[IP] Humalog and heat?

Thought you might find this write up called "Can
Humalog Handle the Heat?" by John Walsh interesting.
Andrea Seitz

Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 13:08:15 -0700
From: "Oliver, Dan" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Humalog and heat?

Here's a dead horse that hasn't been beaten for
awhile... I live in Phoenix (today's high: 88) and
pump Humalog exclusively, and have found, particularly
in the summer, that after about 2.5 days in my pump,
my BGs start to climb...My question is, has anyone
else noticed any apparent decreased Humalog
effectiveness (after it's been in the pump for a few
days), while the site is apparently still working

Do You Yahoo!?