[IP] Re: Cereal

I have a similar problem with MDI and mornings... It was suggested by my
health care team that it was the milk not the cereal causing this problem,
they said they see it a lot with pregnant diabetics (since they tend to
drink a lot of milk during pregnancy).  At my age, I refuse to give up milk,
since I'm concerned about osteoporosis, so I've learned to live with it.
I'll find out if anything changes when I get my pump, then I'll let everyone
know what happens... :)

T1 for 37 years, hoping to be pumping soon...