Re: [IP] Re: edema, etc

I am laughing about the tight jeans within 2 minutes. I thought this was my
imagination! When I was diagnosed 25 years ago, I was very underweight and
on oral meds for a year. The doc at that point was adamant that I put on
weight. My blood sugars were just fine, but he insisted on some meat on my

After being on insulin for a couple of days, you could poke me like the
Pillsbury Doughboy! It would leave a dent! It was awful, but dissipated
within a few days. Within three weeks, I could not pull my old pants from
the skinny me up over my hips. Since then I have had to  adhere to strict
workouts to maintain a decent weight.

Someone said that Glucophage is an appetitite suppressant. Bring it on,