Re: [IP] rollercoaster levels and nausea

I understand the awful. It's interesting you wrote today. I got my period
last night, and wham! Bam! My glucose dropped like a rock and wouldn't come
up. After over-consuming, I hit 330, bolused 4 units at 3 a.m., awoke at 6
a.m. at 68. What a roller coaster. I have been inconceivably fatigued all
day, and despite 3 doses of Advil, still have a headache. I was so fatigued
that I could not talk at work and finally threw in the towel and came home.

It's a rare day when it's this bad.