Re: [IP] A day without life support

I think I was even more absent minded than you! I took my meter out, brought
it to work, but had left my test strips on the counter at home. I felt so
lost; it was just after I started pumping.

Luckily, I work with another diabetic who let me check. I cannot imagine how
I used to be so careless and not check; no frame of reference.

Here's a solution: I told my nurse/educator I would really like 2 meters --
one for home and in my purse, the other for my office. No problem -- she
gave me two -- and wrote a prescription for two boxes of strips.

Ask and you could receive!