[IP] Bath Tub Issue

Hi! Here Jose from Orlando, FL - Could you send me, PLEASE,
a brief release about this stuff.. Bath tub - PLEASE?

Thanks!

Jose
email @ redacted

Thanks for the info on baths. (a Jacuzzi bathtub! Wow lucky lady.)  Anyway,
feel more comfortable about the bath stuff. Of course, I would probably have
taken them anyway they are the only way I can unwind now.

Hi to your kitties.  I have 1 female, Abby and three males, Sebastian, Neko
and Zack and they pretty much rule the house.

I've been pumping now for 2 weeks and trying to find the right basal
combinations.  It has been less frustrating than it might have been thanks
this group.  I feel like I am getting great support.  Thanks to everyone.