Re: [IP] Re: Prining after reconnection

> Mag,  I was told to give 1 bolus to cover the deadspace after I
> disconnect when taking a shower etc. etc.   If I understood my
> trainer correctly,  I would not get that bolus....

The one unit bolus is to fill the space left when the introducer
needle is removed from a Sil/Tender/Comfort immediately after the set
is installed. It is a one time bolus. Once the space has been filled,
it does not magically get empty. The actual space according to the
mfgr is 0.75u. A 0.8u bolus will fill it nicely.

A similar bolus is required for a SofSet. The introducer needle space
requires 0.5u according to the mfgr.