[IP] When To Test

I have recently been wondering about my blood sugar testing schedule, and I
could use some advice.

I normally test every 3 hours between 5:30am and 8:30pm. When I eat and bolus,
and then test an hour later (according to this schedule), my numbers are high.
I'm not too worried about being high at this point, since most of the bolus has
not had a chance to take effect. But I was wondering ... would I be better
staying on this schedule and recognizing the reason for these highs, or would it
be better to switch to a schedule that accounts for eating times, or would it be
better to use some combination of clock time and eating time?

Thanks for your help.

== Steve ==