No Subject

from "Ruth Schneider" <email @ redacted>, Thu, 11 Nov 1999 09:46:01 -0800

>>you are absolutely correct about this.
the kaiser in NC was "horrible"   according to many friends that we had
there who were on it.
we have kaiser, CA and when consumer reports did a thing on insurance a few
yrs. back it was rated best in CA.
I have heard that the east coast Kaisers are not that well thought of...

I have Kaiser in So CA.  It all depends on the type of coverage you have.
On my policy I get:
     infusions sets
     polyskin or op-site tape
     and the battery packs
All at no charge.

The problem here is service sucks.  DME contracts with Apria Healthcare to
get the supplies.  (MM says it won't deal with Kaiser directly because the
don't pay their bills on time.)   I have been trying to get my order filled
since June.  Five times they fouled up the order.  Wrong type, size, amount,
length, and items missing.  After filing a formal complaint, I finally got
it this morning.  And this time it was right.

Kaiser Ca also has a contract with MM to only buy their pumps.  Not anyone
else's (bad choice for consumers I believe).

Now if I could just get the new pump they promised me.