RE: [IP] Humalog and heat?

This post gives me the chance to ask something I've wondered about. I was
told NEVER to reuse a syringe/reservoir. I was also told never to reuse a
lancet, or an insulin syringe but I've done it for years with no ill effect.
Is it in fact possible to reuse a reservoir? I have a Disetronic pump and
use glass reservoirs. It seems a waste to throw them away after one use.

David Dougherty