Re: [IP] Corrections

Hi Nat

My endo likes me to be below 120 before meals and below 160 two hours
post-prandial. So I correct to about 100 if I'm higher than 120 before a meal
and to about 130 or so if I'm over 160 two hours pp. I tested during my
appointment last week at 2 hours pp and was 126 -- which he thought was
wonderful. He likes lower because of type 2 propensity toward cardiovascular

In a message dated 11/11/99 2:28:54 PM US Eastern Standard Time,