Re: [IP] Corrections

At 12:07 PM 11/11/1999  Natalie A. Sera wrote:
 >At what point do you correct for a reading? Sara says she corrects for a
 >160 down to 140 -- at what point do you decide to correct, and how much
 >do you correct to?

I correct anytime I'm much above 140. However, I try not to overcorrect,
since I've lost some of my hypoglycemic sensitivity... usually the lowest
I'll try to correct down to, is about 110. I've been in the low 60's before
and didn't have a clue that my BGs were low at all. That's why I always
check BGs before driving (a good idea for all of us).