[IP] Pizza

Can someone answer a question for me?  I've seen posts about problems with
eating pizza and pumping.  I'm wondering if anyone knows why that is so.  I
occassionally eat pizza and am on MDI, hoping to be pumping soon.  I don't
have a problem with it right now, is it just that it's difficult to figure
the carbs?  We usually make pizza at home, and it includes a lot of vegies
on it (broccoli, yes I LIKE broccoli, tomatoes, mushrooms, etc.)  But, we
sometimes like to go out for pizza also.  I was just wondering about this.
Thanks.  :)

T1 for 37 years, hoping to be pumping soon.....