[IP] Dreams

Strange reading about these dreams. For about a year before Kevin was
diagnosed he would have terrible dreams in the night. It always came down to
basically the same thing. Someone was standing over his bed and shaking hit
violently. He even said he would wake up and his bed was still shaking.  Once
he started on insulin the dreams stopped. I wonder now if it was because his
bgs were on the rise or his pancreas was failing. Very strange how the body
works. We were so intrigued by him having the same dream every night that we
were going to libraries and checking out dream books!

Cant believe it has almost been 1 year...Time flies when you are pumping!!

Leaving for FL tomorrow!  See you afterwards.

Mom of Kevin