RE: [IP] Insulin Edema

Jamie wrote:

>The same thing happened to me.  I was in poor control, began taking better
>care of myself, and swelled up!!  My doctor treated it temporarily with
>(furosemide).  Did you treat it with any diuretics?

No because I tend to be an idiot sometimes. I assumed it was just the summer
heat and didn't do anything. It went away after a month or so. Only then did
I hear about insulin edema. I haven't allowed my diabetes to get out of
control since and it hasn't returned. How long did you have to treat it
before it went away?