RE: [IP] Has Anyone Else Had This Problem (silhouette insertion)

Wow, that's tough skin all right.  I haven't had this problem (yet), and I'm
on year 25, but I try to use a moisturizer on my 'spare tire' at least once
a week.  You might consider applying something like 'Keri' or 'Eucerin'
every day for a week or so, and then see if there's any improvement.  Also,
when you insert, try a shallower angle, because that may help the cannula
follow the introducer needle.